About Me

My photo
Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Hiya! I'm Sophie, an A Level Media student who has high hopes for the future! Oh, and i'm a tiny bit accident prone...

Friday 1 April 2011

Inspiration for photoshoot





















































These photos are all a huge inspiration to the sort of images i will take myself for my own product. My main story is about a female alternative/rock singer who's transforming into a more indie/electro style (softer genre) and therefore these photos reflect that with calmer lighting with a more feminine approach yet the edgy singers presence is still shown. The singers here that i've looked at are Ellie Goulding, Florence Welch (from Florence and The Machine), Hayley Williams (from Paramore) and Daisy Coburn (stage name - Daisy Dares You) all stem from the alternative music scene and therefore portray the ambience i wish to come across in my own photographs. Here the artists are all dressed in up to date fashion pieces which show they are current and popular, as well as being an inspiration to young women who look up to them as idols. Some of the images are also quite casual which allows an audience to feel as though they are getting a real insight into the artist, so i will try to link this idea into my final images.

No comments:

Post a Comment