About Me

My photo
Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Hiya! I'm Sophie, an A Level Media student who has high hopes for the future! Oh, and i'm a tiny bit accident prone...

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Introduction!

Hello! My name's Sophie Dawn Stainton and i'm a 16 year old girl from the rough old town of Waltham Cross aha.
I'm a typical girl, wearing pink, playing a lot of netball and dancing, but on the contrast i have bright red hair and there's nothing more i love than a night playing xbox. I work hard and best under stress or a time schedule, hence the very busy life but i'm terrible in the mornings, literally needing to be pulled out of bed.
For my A Level options i've given myself two paths to head down, P.E and Biology alongside Media and English Literature. Hopefully by the end of this year i'll have a more distinctive idea of what I wish to do some day.


I chose to take A Level Media due to enjoying it thoroughly throughout GCSE and managing to nab an A* at the end of it! I enjoy being able to look deeper into the media than what is seen at a first glance and interpreting the hidden messages being thrown at me constantly. I'm a perfectionist and can't bear to have work unfinished so hopefully that'll keep me going through the next year to ace my media course!

No comments:

Post a Comment